Apple Tree is an independent non-profit group dental practice serving the entire community. We provide high quality, comprehensive care to patients of all ages.
Apple Tree accepts most private dental insurance plans and offers Affordable Plans to ensure everyone can receive the care they need. In meeting an essential part of our mission to provide care to those with dental access needs, we also accept patients covered by state healthcare programs. Our patients include adults, children and families, residents of long term care nursing facilities, low income, people with disabilities, and others who have serious dental needs. Apple Tree is a community collaborative practice combining innovative delivery systems with strong corporate, foundation and community support.
Apple Tree is committed to being a good steward of resources. With a culture of teamwork, we support an encouraging work environment where we learn and grow with each other.
We look for clinical and administrative staff who are committed to our Mission, Vision, and Values and who:
- Are passionate to make a difference and have an immediate impact on people's lives.
- Are committed to providing high quality, comprehensive dentistry, and an excellent patient experience.
- Can meet the challenges of delivering clinical care to all patients.
- Like the clinical side of dentistry more than running a dental practice.
- Desire a competitive salary and excellent benefits including a 401(k) plan, medical, dental, life and disability insurance, paid vacations and holidays, along with career advancement support and continuing education opportunities.
Currently we are hiring for the following positions:
- COON RAPIDS - Dentist - Special Needs/IV Sedation
- COON RAPIDS - Dental Assistants, FT, PT or on-call
- COON RAPIDS - Lab Technician
- FERGUS FALLS - GENERAL DENTIST FT and/PT
- FERGUS FALLS - Dental Assistants
- HAWLEY - Dental Assistants
- MADELIA - General Dentist FT and/or PT
- MADELIA - Registered Dental Hygienist
- ROCHESTER - Dental Assistants
We are scheduled to open a Center location in San Mateo, California in Spring 2015, including mobile clinics providing onsite services at skilled nursing facilities, assisted living communities, Head Start centers and schools.
- No open positions at this time.
- To apply, please send CV and cover letter to: Email HR
For questions, please contact Human Resources at 763-600-6830
If you didn't see a specific opening listed, please contact Human Resources and inquire about future opportunities.
Thank you for your interest in Apple Tree!