Apple Tree is a non-profit dental organization that serves a variety of patients and works to provide care to those with special access needs. Our patients include adults, working families, low-income children and families, elderly nursing home residents, people with disabilities, and others who have serious dental needs but are covered by public programs that do not fully reimburse the cost of providing care. In order to serve our patients, we combine innovative delivery systems with strong corporate, foundation and community support.
We look for Dentists, Hygienists, Assistants and staff who are committed to our Mission & Vision, and who:
- Prefer clinical challenges to routine, predictable dentistry.
Want to make a difference. The need is so great that every new Apple Tree clinician has an
immediate impact on people's lives.
- Like the clinical side of dentistry more than running a dental practice.
Desire a competitive salary and excellent benefits including a 401(k) plan, medical, dental, life
and disability insurance, paid vacations and holidays.
Currently we are hiring for the following positions:
- FT and/or PT General Dentist - Twin Cities
- FT and/or PT General Dentist - Hawley and/or Fergus Falls
- FT and/or PT General Dentist - Madelia
- FT and/or PT General Dentist - Rochester
- FT Dental Assistants - Rochester
- FT Dental Assistant - Fergus Falls
- PT and FT Dental Assistants - Twin Cities
- FT Telephone Care Coordinators - Coon Rapids
To apply, please send CV and cover letter to: Email HR
If you are interested in Apple Tree Dental, but don't see a specific opening listed here, you may contact Human Resources to express your interest in future opportunities. New programs and projects may be just around the corner!